Are you looking for something to do to end your fabulous weekend? Head on over to the Legendary Roberts Hall in Lynn Haven, FL for Americana Café Sundays! With a blend of rhythmic drumbeats, soft sweet soothing melodies, and wicked blends of country and rock music, you are sure to find some tunes to enjoy. Americana musicians perform weekly at Roberts Hall at 4pm on Sundays with an open mic starting at 3pm.
For those of you who may not be familiar with what Americana music entails, it is a unique blend of American folk music that has many varied roots in multiple genres like folk, country, blues and rock. The rhythms are mixed together to create unique atmospheric music. Each Sunday, you’ll get to listen to a blend of musicians performing everything from Southern rock and Celtic folk to Bluegrass and Delta Blues and throw in some alternative country music in there and you may even want to kick your heels up and groove a little.
The Legendary Roberts Hall is a premier listening room that only showcases the best acoustic and lyric based music in the area. It fosters soulful connections and some of the best storytelling. The stage has been shared with infamous and famous musicians alike including: Eric Taylor, Grant Peeples, Sally Spring, Paul Kamm and Eleanore MacDonald.
2016 Americana Cafe Sundays Lineup
• May 22nd 2016: Lawrence Bertoldi along with several song writing friends for a songwriters’ circle. Price is a $5 donation.
• May 29th 2016: Elaine Mahon, a singer/songwriter and multi-talented musician. Price is a $5 donation.
• June 5th 2016: Bing Futch who is an amazing technicolor performer with extremely unique settings. Price is a $5 donation.
• June 12th 2016: Lucky Mud, a folk group filled with friends and family who just love palpable music. Their folk music connects people together through a blend of traditional and unique sound. Price is a $5.
• June 19th 2016: Promenade Action and The Jones Boys who are both duos that have incredibly different sounds. The styles are unique and their music has a depth sure to impress. Price is a $5.
• June 26th 2016: Bob Patterson who likes to play old folk style. He has distinctive guitar stylings and many stories that will make you think, dream and laugh. Price is a $5.
No matter what type of music genre you are into, you are bound to find something incredible and soulful at this premier music space. Come and laugh, connect and enjoy what unique blends of traditional styles of music have to offer. If you would like more information, then please visit: Americana Café or Lucky Mud.
Americana Cafe Sundays
831 Florida Ave
Lynn Haven, FL 32444
Phone: (850) 866-3611